Burlington Schools to Distribute Laptops
Burlington High School students will soon have access to a laptop computer at home and in the classroom.
The devices will be distributed August 11-15 as part of the district’s technology initiative.
The district is encouraging high school students to register for school as that will ease the process of distributing the computers.
Middle school students will receive them in the fall of 2015 while it will be a couple more years for elementary school students.
- Mon., July 28 - 11 AM - 6 PM
- Tues., July 29 - 11 AM - 6 PM
- Wed., July 30 - 11 AM - 6 PM
- Thurs., July 31 - 8 AM - 3PM (Make-Up)
- Fri., Aug. 1 - 8AM - 3PM (Make-Up)
- Mon., Aug. 11 - 4 PM - 6 PM - Seniors
- Tues., Aug. 12 - 4 PM - 6 PM - Juniors
- Wed., Aug. 13 - 4 PM - 6 PM - Sophomores
- Fri., Aug. 15 - 4 PM - 6 PM - Freshmen