The Issues & Ale series is designed to engage our listeners in conversations on issues that effect them while in a casual atmosphere. You could also partake in a pint or two. All Issues & Ale are free and open to the public.
Galesburg Issues & Ale
April 24th, 6pm
Navigating Health Insurance & Care
Location: Cherry St. Restaurant and Bar, 57 South Cherry St., Galesburg
Tri States Public Radio is hosting a non-partisan panel discussion about rising healthcare costs, local options and challenges for specific groups like veterans and farmers.
- Kathleen Brown, Galesburg VA Outpatient Clinic
- Dr. Annevay Conlee, Family Medicine physician, OSF HealthCare
- Roxanna Crosser, OSF HealthCare Western Region CEO
- Brian Duncan, BP Illinois Farm Bureau
- Erin Olson, Knox County Health Department
- Deanne Ralston, Galesburg VA outpatient Clinic
- Staci Simpson, Knox County Health Department
- Chris Winick, Galesburg Township
Moderated by: Madelyn Beck, Harvest Public Radio
Burlington Issues and Ale
May 23, 6pm
Burlington Bent River Brewing
TSPR's southeast Iowa correspondent Jason Parrott will moderate a discussion with a panel of expert on the safety concerns faced by out schools. The members of the panel will be announced soon.