The Issues & Ale series is designed to engage our listeners in conversations on issues that effect them while in a casual atmosphere. You could also partake in a pint or two. All Issues & Ale are free and open to the public.
The Future of Public Swimming in Macomb - Wednesday, April 26th, 5:00 pm
Location: Taylor's Hall
Join TSPR's Emily Boyer to discuss the future of public swimming and the status of Glenwood Pool in Macomb.
- Rachel Lentz: Executive Director, Macomb Park District
- John Hemingway: President, Macomb Park Board
- Gil Belles: Co-Author 2007 Pool Report
- Dean Torreson: City Administrator, Macomb
- Don Wynn: Alderman at Large, Macomb
Moderated by: Emily Boyer
Beautifying Keokuk - Thursday, April 13th, 5:00 pm
Location: V's Restaurant and Brewpub
Join TSPR's own Jason Parrott to discuss steps being taking to beautify Keokuk.
- Joyce Glasscock: Executive Director, Mainstreet Keokuk
- Aaron Burnett: City Administrator, Keokuk
- Mike Norris: Executive Director, Southeast Iowa Regional Planning Commission
Moderated by: Jason Parrott