Main Street Fort Madison http://tspr.org en Fort Madison Downtown Renovations http://tspr.org/post/fort-madison-downtown-renovations <p>Fort Madison&rsquo;s downtown district will receive a makeover this summer.&nbsp; &nbsp;The city received a $500,000 state grant to help pay for façade improvements for thirteen buildings.&nbsp;</p><p>The grant will cover 70% of the cost of the project with the building owners picking up the remaining 30%.</p><p>Fort Madison Main Street&rsquo;s Executive Director Mary Ottoson says the façade improvements are currently in the design phase.</p> Sun, 27 May 2012 19:49:09 +0000 Jason Parrott 15776 at http://tspr.org Fort Madison Downtown Renovations